Friday 31 July 2015

Spending Ban | August

Hello Lovelies!

So if you read my last blog post, you would know that I have been spending like crazy lately, I have an addiction guys its bad.

Uni has started and even though I'm working part time I have decided to put a total spending ban on make up AND clothes!

yep. Both. :(

It's definitely something that needs to happen, I have a car loan and bills to pay and you can't pay them if all your money is on your face ;)

However because I have bought so many new things lately I will still have lots to blog about!

This is going to be a struggle, because I can think of so many things that I want to buy right now!
Im just going to have to alienate myself from any shops!

It will be interesting to see how much money I save! :)

Has anyone else done a spending ban before?
How did you go? and what were your reasons as to why?
Id love to hear about it:)

P.s follow me on IG to keep track of my #thebeautyscoopspendingban at _thebeautyscoop 

xx Lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment