Sunday 28 September 2014

September Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

Its that time time of the month again...
My monthly favourites!

I have made a few purchases this month so I have been favouring a few new products


Lets start off with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
(purchased from Beauty Bay)

Let me just say... OH MY GOD! Im in love with this palette
I actually feel bad using it because I don't want it to ever run out!
I love how pigmented the eyeshadows are

You can create so many different looks with this palette, it can be super girly or just a natural pink. The last colour BLACKHEART has to be my favourite, its a dark black/purple with hints of a dark pink shimmer, its the most beautiful colour

My next fav was purchase for a few reasons, I had seen a few people talking about it on Instagram and the packaging is SO cute!
(purchased from Beauty Bay)

Its the Too Faced Sweethearts  Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow



I absolutely love this blush! It finitely lives up to the hype
Its a perfect trio of colours of a beautiful bright splash of colour on the cheeks

Recently I jumped on the Lime Crime bandwagon!
You mate have seen my blog post reviewing matte lip creams, and the Utopia Velvetine was featured (go check it out!)
Im also loving the Lime Crime Lipstick in Babette!

(purchased from Crush Cosmetics)

I would call this a pinky salmon colour, its a beautiful colour to match with a nude smokey eye!
You can feel as you apply it that its a matte consistency and it last a few hours before you need to re apply!

Since winter has just left us here in Australia my lips have been dry!
I saw these at priceline and decided to pick one up!
Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet

(purchased in store at Priceline)

I love the feeling of this it makes my lips feel suer soft
the only downfall is that it has that classic lip balm taste!
I have still been wearing it most days so I can obviously live with it!

Last but not least is the Australis Velourlips in HO-CHEE-MIN



Iv been loving this shoe range since I got my hands on it, but I have been turning to this colour a lot

I just love how bright and fun it is!
don't you?


That wraps up this months favs!
I hope you enjoyed reading :)

If you have any comments or just want to say hello, comment below!

xx Lucy







1 comment:

  1. Wow I like the Australis Velourlips in HO-CHEE-MIN

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete