Tuesday 16 September 2014

Australis Base Perfection | Full On Foundation - Fresh and Flawless - Blush BFFs

Hello Lovelies!

Today I will be sharing with you some new Australis goodies I picked up over the weekend :)
(brushes not Australis)

This photo features the Full On Foundation, Fresh & Flawless Pressed Power and my very much loved Blush BFFs


(Australis Full On Foundation in Beige)

I have never owned a stick foundation before, but when I saw lots of people talking about them on Instagram I just had to have one!

I got mine from Priceline for the amazing price of $12.95!
Its super affordable and in my opinion its right up there with the high end foundations such as MAC etc when it comes to coverage and texture

I loved the feel of this foundation, Its so creamy!
It blends beautifully and even though it gives a full coverage its not thick like some foundations can be

(Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Deep Natural)

I figured I would want a powder to set my foundation, and I usually get an oily t-zone so I always use a powder :)
I really love this powder! 
You don't need a lot and it really sets in your foundation and keeps the shine away
I can apply it in the morning and still have perfect foundation with little to no shine by the end of the day!
Its amazing
Both products together give amazing coverage, hiding all my flaws

The Blush BFFs has featured in a few posts so far as its my favourite blush :)
(Australis Blush BFF's in Truth and Dare)
I have loved this blush so much that the bottom of the compact is showing!
I love how you can create different depths of colour with this one product
As its a duo you get a bright candy pink one side and an almost peach toned pink on the other so you can blend them together with your blush brush or favour one colour more :) 

Im loving my little collection of Australis cosmetics!
I will also be doing a post featuring the Velourlips when I get my online order!

I hope you enjoyed reading! If you have any questions or want to share your love for your favourite Australis products please comment below

I have tagged both the Priceline and Australis Cosmetics websites in this post :)

xx Lucy





No comments:

Post a Comment