Wednesday 3 September 2014

August Favourites

Hello lovelies!

This is my first blog ever!
Iv been trying to think of a way to talk about all my favourite things and i thought what better way than a blog!
This one in particular will be about my favourite make up products this month!


photo posted on my Instagram
These are my ultimate go to products this month!

As you can see, i don't have a foundation posted, because i smashed it!
I was in such a rush to get ready one night that i flung it off the bench and into the bathroom floor #epicfail

So! The foundation i use is MAC Studio Fix, its aaamazing. Love love love the coverage and how easy it blends. Its a win!

 Innoxa Pressed Powder is in Translucent Suede and its perfect to set my foundation. I got this from one of my Bella Box's, it was one of those products where at first i wasn't sure if i would use it, and then once i started i couldn't stop!

Australis Blush BFF's in Truth and Dare is such a cute colour!
I love it because i can make it super bright or a subtle pink depending on my mood
Sleek MakeUP Face Form contouring and blush palette is the best product for highlighting and contouring!
I use the darkest colour first to contour my cheek bones, then after applying my foundation i apply the dark bronzer over the top for a, well, bronzed look! 
The light colour in the middle i use to highlight along my forehead, nose and just under my eyes

Benefits They're Really Mascara is by far the best mascara i have used to date!
I dramatically increases the length of my lashes with NO CLUMPS!
I can't get over how much i love this product

ChiChi Nudes palette, has to be my favourite of all. The pigment in the shadows is incredible! Its the perfect palette to create dramatic natural smokey eyes, or a subtle day look. You can literally do anything with it
Perfection!

Last, but not least, is the BYS black magic eyeliner. Its a gel formula, and i have had it for so long I'm not even sure HOW long (6+ months)
So clearly it has to be featured in my favs!
I just love it. It hasn't dried out, it glides on perfectly and i can do just about any liner look with it!

These products will be used until ins crapping the bottles,containers empty!

wow, my first blot post! finally i can ramble on about the things that make me happy. and hopefully make you happy too!
I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Stay tuned for more!

xx Lucy 








2 comments: